The following are resources available to teachers and students.
- To search for an item in the online catalog, you will need to first log in with your student library card number.
- If you do not know your student library card number, please contact the library, 384-5622.
- Click here to visit the online catalog.
- In the upper right hand corner, click “please login.”
- Enter your student library card in the first box.
- Enter your last name in lower case letters in the second box.
- Once you have logged in, you will be able to search, reserve, and place holds for items.
If you are unable to find the book or item you need, take advantage of interlibrary loan. It is free and simple to make a request.
- Gather as much information as you can about the item: title, author, format.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the library, 384-5622. with the information above AND how long you will need to keep the item and what teacher you would like it delivered to.
- Please allow up to a week once your request has been made.
- When the book is received the library will deliver the book to the teacher on the request.